CRU Ryan’s Notes European Ferroalloys – 2014
We are delighted to announce details of the 3rd CRU Ryan’s Notes European Ferroalloys conference on 23-24 June in Zurich, Switzerland. This midyear conference provides an excellent opportunity for the industry to meet and network.
This will be the first time that we have brought the event to Switzerland and we feel that concentration of ferroalloy market participants in this country coupled with its central location will enhance networking opportunities.
To further add to the many reasons to attend, the event will feature an informative agenda that will provide insight into the many issues currently affecting the global bulk and noble alloys markets from the spectre of resource nationalism, to the outlook for the power markets, to the demand and economic outlooks.
Topics to de discussed:
• Will improving economic conditions will the demand outlook from the stainless steel and steel industries?
• What impact will power related challenges in South Africa, Europe, Iceland and other regions have on the ferroalloys market?
• How significant will the impact of resource nationalism on the nickel, chrome and manganese markets be?
• What is the trade outlook in the ferroalloys market?
• What is the outlook for bulk and noble ferroalloys markets.
Zurich Marriott Hotel,
Benefits of attending
• Networking with over 200 influential executives
• Meetings and new business in the European market
• A great range of social functions